If Standing Still For 1-Minute On
A Special Machine Could Boost
Your Growth Hormone Level By
360% Without Causing Fatigue1 -
How Often Would You Do It?
Read on to learn the amazingly simple procedure
developed in Italy, how to get one of these special
machines and how to do this in your own home.
It´s true, the body is a stubborn thing! Making it faster, stronger or nicer to look at seems to require
huge amounts of time and effort to get small results that take a long time and often end in injury.
What fitness junkie wouldn´t love an advantage that sped up the process of improving strength and performance, hastened recovery and prevented injury? Nope - we´re not talking about drugs.
If you feel dissatisfied with your current progress, are being slowed down by injuries or find there simply isn´t enough time to get in the training you need - you better keep reading.
How to hack your own neuromuscular system...
In 1999 the late Professor Carmelo Bosco tested the hormonal responses to a
vibration training technique he had developed to maximise muscle stimulation while minimising fatigue1.
The 1-minute protocol went like this:
1. < 1-minute of vibration + 1-minute of rest > x 5
2. 5-minute rest
3. < 1-minute of vibration + 1-minute of rest > x 5
The vibration component was performed while standing still on a vibration machine in a partial
squat with the machine set to produce 11G of G-force (11 times Earth´s Gravity)
The subjects underwent hormonal and neuromuscular testing immediately after the final rest. The results from one session were nothing short of spectacular...
- Muscle power - increased by 20%
- Cortisol levels - decreased by 32%
- Testosterone levels - increased by 7%
- Growth Hormone levels - increased by 360%
Why is this outcome so impressive? The level of Growth Hormone secreted in response to the vibration training was approximately equal to what you would get from 30 minutes of running at 86% maximum intensity7 - something that would surely leave you energy-depleted with elevated Cortisol (stress hormone) levels. Now compare that with the vibration protocol in which:
- Results were instantaneous
- 60% of the time was spent doing nothing
- 100% of training time was spent standing still
- It required the subjects to exert no conscious effort
- 5 months worth of power-training stimulus was achieved in 10 minutes
- Stress levels which normally increase with intense training actually decreased
- After completing the protocol, the subjects were not fatigued
The key to how this was possible is the11G of G-force produced by the vibration machine which is a measure of intensity. As you will learn not all vibration machines are capable of producing this much G-force. In fact, independent engineering tests reveal that the industry average is only 4G.
Low intensity vibration does NOT produce measurable benefits
According to research,8 exercise causes increases in Growth Hormone only when the exercise intensity exceeds a certain threshold. In a similar experiment,9 when the intensity of vibration was reduced to 1G, no change in Growth Hormone, Testosterone or Cortisol occurred even when the duration of exercise was doubled.
Spend wisely, choose a machine that can do more than just massage
There are over a hundred vibration machines to choose from with prices that range from $200 to $20,000 - and - they all claim to offer the same benefits.
What you´re not told, is most machines are so low powered what they produce is best described as gentle massage. These massage machines are relaxing but don´t tone muscle, burn fat, strengthen bones or boost energy; consequently the research on vibration is full of "it did not work" results.10
On the other hand there are literally hundreds of "it did work" research papers and the common theme is: the vibration used was high intensity. If you think about it, you already know the same is true about regular exercise in a gym. There are people who waste hours and hours working out with tiny weights and pointless exercises that require no effort - and - provide no visible benefits.
Hypervibe can produce up to 17G of G-force
While it takes high intensity to get big results with little time, it doesn´t have to take big effort; a Hypervibe machine has the power to provide the effort for you. In fact, independent tests show that Hypervibe provides 4 times more stimulation than the industry average and is the world´s most affordably priced high-performance vibration machine. Hypervibe will save you time and money.
High Intensity Results With Low Intensity Effort
Hypervibe Whole Body Vibration safely and comfortably delivers stimulation to your body that:
Feels good - this is the first key to why people tell us they are more inclined to do Hypervibe than any other kind of exercise11
Only requires a few minutes to be effective - this is the second key; depending on the goal your Hypervibe workout may only require a few minutes a day.12
Doesn´t require much movement - a lot of your time is spent being still while the machine works on your muscles, circulation and body fat. In some cases this will allow you to continue training even while injured.13,14
Is safer than other forms of exercise - you don´t have to leave home, lift weights, run or jump around which eliminates the main risk factors for injury.15,16,17
Doesn´t leave you feeling even more tired - because Hypervibe requires such little time and effort it can strongly stimulate muscles, bones and circulation without straining your heart. So it doesn´t drain your energy like other forms of exercise.18
How Hypervibe Works
The vibrating platform moves you up and down, a few millimetres at a time with varying speeds. As it does this there are three main effects on your body.
1. Increased Gravity
As the platform rises, your body is accelerated upwards. You feel this as a force named G-force
where ´G´ stands for ´Gravity´. In other words the machine exposes your body to increased Gravity.
One way your body responds to increased Gravity is by increasing muscle strength and tone.19
Israeli researchers20 showed this when they had subjects do 2 minutes of vibration exercise with 23G of Gravity (23 times Earth´s Gravity) three times a week and compared that to a control group doing the same exercises without vibration. After 3 weeks the control group increased strength by 16% - the vibration exercise group increased strength by an incredible 49.8%
Gravity is of paramount importance
The influence of gravitational load (G-force) on muscular
performance is of paramount importance. An increase in
gravitational load will increase the size and power of muscle.
Professor Carmelo Bosco - University of Rome
2. Rhythmic Movement
The rapid up/down movement with a subsequent increase/decrease of G-force creates waves of
movement through the soft tissues of your body. In slow motion you can actually see the skin and
muscles ripple like water. This ripple spreads from the point of contact throughout the body.
This increases the flow6 of fluids like blood and lymph which speeds up recovery while helping to keep swelling under control. As these fluids vibrate, heat is generated which quickly warms up your joints and muscles21 making movement easier and more comfortable; similar to having a massage
Improved muscle definition
As a competitive figure contestant (bodybuilder) I am
completely sold on Hypervibe. It has enhanced my workouts
and improved my muscle definition. I use it for a lot of my
Kim - Canada
3. Muscle Reflexes
The platform movement causes repetitive bending and straightening of your joints. As the muscles
attached to them quickly stretch it results in strong reflex muscle contractions.22 You´ve seen this
happen when someone taps below your knee cap causing your leg to jerk forward.
The heightened nerve and muscle activity results in a number of benefits such as:
- Increased muscle power - power is the ability to generate force quickly and is essential for sports involving sprinting, jumping or power lifting events like Strongman and Cross Fit. The rapid muscle contractions created by vibration training develop increased muscle power. Less time training means more time eating and recovering.2
- Reduced warm-up time - exercising muscles burn up fats and sugars releasing heat. This increase in heat makes movement more comfortable and reduces risk of injury. A good preparation for other activities that can be done quickly.20
- Increased energy - regularly making the muscles do work increases metabolism and stimulates brain activity associated with feeling good. The result is that you not only feel more energetic, you have more energy to do the things you want.18
- Stronger bones - the combination of increased muscle force pulling on bones with the increase in lymph and blood flowing through them results in bones becoming stronger.23
- Better agility - vibration training is well known for increasing balance which when combined with more muscle power makes you more agile.18
- Improved flexibility - 18 sessions of vibration training with 17G resulted in a 58% increase in hamstring flexibility.24 Each session took only 3 minutes.
More power, Faster recovery
Using Hypervibe´s high G-force vibration has helped me
increase muscle power for short-distance events and by
switching to a low intensity vibration setting I´m able to shorten
my recovery times.
Chris Johnson - 6-time Ironman, USA
Answers to questions you may have
Q. What do I do if I get bored of using it?
A. We show you a variety of exercises and techniques to keep you interested and progressing
Q. I´m going to use the machine at full power, will it be too noisy?
A. The more powerful a machine the more noise it can make however if you can locate your machine in a carpeted room that is as large as possible with a high ceiling the sound level will be reduced substantially.
Q. I´m heavy and plan on using the machine often - is there a chance it will break?
A. The machine is rated to handle a 180kg (397lb) person using the machine at full power 2 or 3 times a week. Additionally we have a service centre in your country if parts are needed and each new machine comes with a full 2-year on-site warranty so, go your hardest, we´ve got you covered.
Q. What if I want the machine but can´t afford it right now?
A. Depending on which Hypervibe dealer you buy from you may qualify for interest-free finance meaning you get the machine delivered to you right away then have many months in which to pay off the value of the machine plus any fees that the finance company may charge.
Do you have a question for us? If you have any other questions or need some help placing your order Click Here to contact one of our friendly support staff who are waiting to help you today.* Results may vary
Start your transformation now!
Click here now to be taken to our order page. This is something you don´t want to put off, the
benefits are too great and the effort required is so little. Take advantage of this technology and let it
work for you.
Just like the others on this page who said YES to Hypervibe you can expect the same great service they received, the same ongoing support and guidance they receive and the same benefits they continue to receive like:
- Being able to access muscle power you didn’t know you had2
- Reducing the time required to warm-up21
- Strengthening your bones 23
- Improving your agility18
- Cutting down stretching time with a faster way to improve flexibility24
If that sounds like you then click here now.
- Bosco C. Hormonal responses to whole-body vibration in men. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2000 Apr; 81(6):449-54
- Cochrane DJ. Acute whole body vibration training increases vertical jump and flexibility performance in elite female field hockey players. Br J Sports Med. 2005 Nov;39(11):860-5.
- Paradisis G. Effects of Whole-body Vibration Training on Sprint Running Kinematics and Explosive Strength Performance. J Sports Sci Med. 2007 Mar; 6(1): 44–49.
- Pérez-Turpin JA. Effects of whole body vibration on strength and jumping performance in volleyball and beach volleyball players. Biol Sport. 2014 Aug;31(3):239-45.
- Aminian-Far A. Whole-body vibration and the prevention and treatment of delayed-onset muscle soreness. J Athl Train. 2011 Jan-Feb;46(1):43-9
- Stewart JM. Plantar vibration improves leg fluid flow in perimenopausal women. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2005 Mar;288(3):R623-9
- Pritzlaff-Roy CJ. Gender governs the relationship between exercise intensity and growth hormone release in young adults. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2002 May;92(5):2053-60
- Stokes K. Growth hormone responses to sub-maximal and sprint exercise. Growth Horm IGF Res. 2003 Oct;13(5):225-38"
- Elmantaser M. A comparison of the effect of two types of vibration exercise on the endocrine and musculoskeletal system. J Musculoskelet Neuronal Interact. 2012 Sep;12(3):144-54
- Boggild M. Whole body vibration failed to improve postmenopausal muscle density. Poster presentation - American Society for Bone and Mineral Research October 4-7 2013
- Sealy R. Acute Exercise In Vietnam Veterans Is Associated With Positive Subjective Experiences. Int J Exerc Sci 3(1): 36-42, 2010.
- van den Tillaar R. Will whole-body vibration training help increase the range of motion of the hamstrings? J Strength Cond Res. 2006 Feb;20(1):192-6.
- Delecluse C, Roelants M, Verschueren S. 2003. Strength increase after whole-body vibration compared with resistance training, Med Sci Sports Exerc, 35(6), 1033-41.
- Sanudo. Whole body vibration training improves leg blood flow and adiposity in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus -. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013 Sep;113(9):2245-52.
- Rohlmann A. In vivo measurements of the effect of whole body vibration on spinal loads. Eur Spine J. 2014 Mar;23(3):666-72.
- Cardinale M. Whole body vibration exercise: are vibrations good for you? Br J Sports Med. 2005 Sep;39(9):585-9
- Zhang L, 'Effect of whole-body vibration exercise on mobility,balance ability and general health status in frail elderly patients: a pilot randomized controlled trial.' Clin Rehabil. 2013 Jul 17
- Sealey R, 'Effects of Exercise Interventions on Physical Condition and Health of Vietnam Veterans.' International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation, August 2011, Vol 18, No. 8.
- Bosco C. The Influence of Whole-Body Vibration on the Mechanical Behaviour of Skeletal Muscle; Clinical Physiology, 1999; 19: 183-187
- Issurin VB. Effect of vibratory stimulation training on maximal force and flexibility. J Sports Sci. 1994 Dec;12(6):561-6
- Cochrane, D. The Effect of Acute Lower-Body Vibration Exercise on the Rate of Muscle Temperature Increase. European Journal of Applied Physiology (2008):103, 441-448
- Cochrane DJ. Changes in joint angle, muscle-tendon complex length, muscle contractile tissue displacement, and modulation of EMG activity during acute whole-body vibration. Muscle Nerve. 2009 Sep;40(3):420-9
- Ruan XY. Effects of vibration therapy on bone mineral density in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis. Chin Med J (Engl). 2008 Jul 5;121(13):1155-8
- Dastmenash S. The effect of whole body vibration, PNF training or a combination of both on hamstrings range of motion. World Applied Sciences Journal 2010; 11(6): 744-751
Whole Body Vibration Buyers Guide
41 Vibration Machines Tested
Only 9 of 41 passed all the tests and could produce the level of vibration responsible for the most impressive research results. Hypervibe was the only machine for under $3000 to make it into the top 9. The average output of all machines under $3000 is 4G. Hypervibe can produce up to 17G. See the whole report here: www.hypervibe.com/au/report.php