Whole Body Vibration Weight Loss
Turn up your body's fat-burning fire in the privacy of your own home with no more than 20-minutes 3-4 times per week.1
Are the following preventing you from reaching your weight loss goals?
- Don’t have the time
- Exercising in public makes you feel embarrassed
- The kind of exercise that gets results is too difficult
- You’ve quit trying because none of your prior attempts to lose weight worked
The reason Hypervibe is working for people like you is because:
- They can do it at home with no one watching
- They can do a workout that gets results in 10-minutes or less2
- It’s easier than normal exercise and feels good so they don’t want to quit2,3
Hypervibe gets fast results
Hypervibe does things to my body I can’t do with any other
kind of exercise. I use it with clients to get the fast results
Adro Sarnelli - Winner of The Biggest Loser TV show
How Hypervibe gets results
The key to reducing body fat with exercise is intensity. If you have found that exercise “didn’t work” in the past it is likely the exercise was simply not intense enough or it took such a toll on your
body and energy levels you weren’t able to keep working that hard at every workout.
Vibration exercise can provide your muscles with stimulation that ranges from gentle massage to intense exercise and it does so without requiring a lot of your own effort.3 In Vibration Training the intensity of the exercise is determined by the machine settings. This makes it possible to work your way up to doing a very demanding workout even if you wouldn’t normally be motivated to work that hard.
There are other effects on your body which increase the effectiveness of the exercise leaving you feeling worked out, not worn out. The three main effects that Vibration Training has on your body:
1. Increased Gravity
As the platform rises, your body is accelerated upwards. You feel this as a force named G-force where ‘G’ stands for ‘Gravity’. In other words the machine exposes your body to increased Gravity.4 The amount of G-Force determines the intensity of the exercise.
Cellulite + 40 pounds of fat - gone!
This is fast, I can do this at home while looking after my 2 kids.
I’ve been using Hypervibe daily for just over a year; my cellulite
is now gone and I’ve lost 40lbs (18kg).
Teresa - Canada
2. Rhythmic Movement
The rapid up/down movement with a subsequent increase/decrease of G-force creates waves of
movement through the soft tissues of your body. In slow motion you can actually see the skin and
muscles ripple like water. This ripple spreads from the point of contact throughout the body.
This increases the flow of fluids7 like blood and lymph which delivers more oxygen to your muscles and rejuvenates the body while removing excess fluid
The only thing that has helped me
Hypervibe was able to drain my lymphatic system quickly. I’m
going to continue the maintenance with this, it’s the only thing
that has helped me.
Jolynne - Colorado & Co TV show, USA
3. Muscle Reflexes
The platform movement causes repetitive bending and straightening of your joints. As the muscles
attached to them quickly stretch it results in strong reflex muscle contractions.8 You’ve seen this
happen when someone taps below your knee cap causing your leg to jerk forward.
The heightened nerve and muscle activity results in a number of benefits such as:
- Elimination of fat and cellulite - the high intensity muscle work of vibration training raises your body’s oxygen intake, speeds up the metabolism and increases fluid drainage from your skin layers.1,7,9,10
- Multiplication of effort - the increase in your body’s Oxygen usage during vibration exercise is equivalent to you doubling the weight being lifted.11 Oxygen is used to burn up fat for energy during exercise. With vibration exercise you get twice the Oxygen usage for the same amount of effort.
- Increased warmth - exercising muscles burn up fats and sugars releasing heat. This increase in heat makes movement more comfortable and reduces risk of injury.12
- Increased energy - regularly making the muscles do work increases metabolism and stimulates brain activity associated with feeling good. The result is that you not only feel more energetic, you have more energy to do the things you want.2
Hear what they say about Hypervibe at the Studio
Vanish weight-loss clinic...
Hypervibe really helped me with lymphatic drainage and gave
me a jumpstart for burning off extra calories. I’m down two
dress sizes and feeling very motivated.
Kathy - Colorado & Co TV show, USA
Hypervibe is the key to our success
For fat removal to work the customer has to follow up our
treatments with exercise. The problem had been that they
never do it. Now, we put them straight on the Hypervibe for 10-
minutes and the fat loss results increase 400%
Angela Pent - Studio Vanish, USA
Start your transformation now!
Click here now to be taken to our order page. This is something you don’t want to put off, the benefits are too great and the effort required is so little. Take advantage of this technology and let it work for you... like it did for Dina. Listen to her explain how Hypervibe changed her life...
80 pounds of fat - gone!
After years of trying to lose weight, nothing had really worked.
Then I was put on a Hypervibe to rehab a sprained ankle. It
was so good I started using it three times a week. I have now lost
80 pounds (36kg) and so far the weight has stayed off for 2
years. Hypervibe is my one routine I do not stray from.
Dina - USA
If you would like a feel-good way to safely:
- Lose weight1
- Do exercise you enjoy without leaving your house
- Feel more energetic2
- Improve your general health2
...then click here now to order your own Hypervibe machine.
I feel 20 years younger
was eventually talked into trying Hypervibe and now I’m
hooked. I’ve lost 32lbs (14.5kg), got the feeling back in my
hand and can play with my grandkids again. I’m 60 but feel 20
Alan - Canada
- Sanudo. Whole body vibration training improves leg blood flow and adiposity in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus -. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013 Sep;113(9):2245-52.
- Sealey R, 'Effects of Exercise Interventions on Physical Condition and Health of Vietnam Veterans.' International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation, August 2011, Vol 18, No. 8.
- Delecluse C, Roelants M, Verschueren S. 2003. Strength increase after whole-body vibration compared with resistance training, Med Sci Sports Exerc, 35(6), 1033-41.
- Bosco C. The Influence of Whole-Body Vibration on the Mechanical Behaviour of Skeletal Muscle; Clinical Physiology, 1999; 19: 183-187
- Bosco C. Hormonal responses to whole-body vibration in men. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2000 Apr; 81(6):449-54
- Pritzlaff-Roy CJ. Gender governs the relationship between exercise intensity and growth hormone release in young adults. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2002 May;92(5):2053-60
- Stewart JM. Plantar vibration improves leg fluid flow in perimenopausal women. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2005 Mar;288(3):R623-9
- Cochrane DJ. Changes in joint angle, muscle-tendon complex length, muscle contractile tissue displacement, and modulation of EMG activity during acute whole-body vibration. Muscle Nerve. 2009 Sep;40(3):420-9
- Frank H. Anti Cellulite Untersuch. SANADERM Professional Clinic for Skin Illnesses and Allergies, Bad Mergentheim, Germany. 2003. Internal publication.
- Rittweger J. Oxygen uptake during whole-body vibration exercise: comparison with squatting as a slow voluntary movement. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2001 Dec;86(2):169-73
- Serravite DH. Loading and concurrent synchronous whole-body vibration interaction increases oxygen consumption during resistance exercise. J Sports Sci Med. 2013 Sep 1;12(3):475-80
- Cochrane, D. The Effect of Acute Lower-Body Vibration Exercise on the Rate of Muscle Temperature Increase. European Journal of Applied Physiology (2008):103, 441-448