4 Sweet Words That Will Make
Your Day Over And Over...
"Have You Lost Weight?"
High acceleration vibration training takes only minutes
a day and activates your body´s fat burning systems in
multiple ways.1,2,3,4 Learn how and see proof...
Are you fed up of struggling with too much weight?
- You can´t shop for or wear the clothes you want
- It´s impossible to keep up with the kids (so you stopped trying)
- You´ll only go to the beach if it´s empty (brrrr...Winter!)
- Wearing black all the time and freaking out if someone tries to take your photo - is really becoming tiring
And to top it off your doctor says that Diabetes, Depression, Heart Disease and Arthritis are more or less unavoidable unless something is done about the weight now.
We understand - it´s tough!
You know you should exercise and you´ve seen the people on Biggest Loser but it´s hard, you feel
too embarrassed to join the gym and staying motivated lasts about as long as holding your breath.
What if there was a fast way to...
- Turn up your body´s fat-burning fire4
- Feel more energised and enthusiastic3,8
- Bring relief to problem body parts9
Keep reading to learn why Hypervibe offers just that...
- Without you having to leave your house
- In an easy-to-use system that takes no more than 10-minutes a day3
- With a machine that feels so good to use you´ll actually look forward to it
- And is something everyone in the family can benefit from, even the kids
Hypervibe gets fast results
Hypervibe does things to my body I can´t do with any other
kind of exercise. I use it with clients to get the fast results
Adro Sarnelli - Winner of The Biggest Loser TV show
High Intensity Results With Low Intensity Effort
Hypervibe Whole Body Vibration safely and comfortably delivers stimulation to your body that:
Feels good - this is the first key to why people tell us they are more inclined to do Hypervibe than any other kind of exercise.8
Only requires a few minutes to be effective - this is the second key; depending on the goal your Hypervibe workout may only require a few minutes a day.10
Doesn´t require much movement - a lot of your time is spent being still while the machine works on your muscles, circulation and body fat.4,11
Is safer than other forms of exercise - you don´t have to leave home, lift weights, run or jump around which eliminates the main risk factors for injury.5,6,7
Doesn´t leave you feeling even more tired - because Hypervibe requires such little time and effort it can strongly stimulate muscles, bones and circulation without straining your heart. So it doesn´t drain your energy like other forms of exercise.3
This is working for me
I have tried other exercise to lose weight without success. This
is working for me. I enjoy doing Hypervibe every morning. It´s
fast and I can really feel the intensity.
Tracy - Canada
How Hypervibe Works
The vibrating platform moves you up and down, a few millimetres at a time with varying speeds. As it does this there are three main effects on your body.
1. Increased Gravity
As the platform rises, your body is accelerated upwards. You feel this as a force named G-force where 'G' stands for ’Gravity’. In other words the machine exposes your body to increased Gravity.12
Exercising whilst under an increased gravitational load increases calorie consumption and brings you to fatigue sooner5.
Cellulite + 40 pounds of fat - gone!
This is fast, I can do this at home while looking after my 2 kids.
I´ve been using Hypervibe daily for just over a year; my cellulite
is now gone and I´ve lost 40lbs (18kg).
Teresa - Canada
2. Rhythmic Movement
The rapid up/down movement with a subsequent increase/decrease of G-force creates waves of
movement through the soft tissues of your body. In slow motion you can actually see the skin and
muscles ripple like water. This ripple spreads from the point of contact throughout the body.
As these waves move through the body, heat is generated which quickly warms up your joints and muscles15 making movement easier and more comfortable; similar to having a massage.
I feel 20 years younger
I was eventually talked into trying Hypervibe and now I´m
hooked. I´ve lost 32lbs (14.5kg), got the feeling back in my
hand and can play with my grandkids again. I´m 60 but feel 20
Alan - Canada
3. Muscle Reflexes
The platform movement causes repetitive bending and straightening of your joints. As the muscles
attached to them quickly stretch it results in strong reflex muscle contractions.16 You´ve seen this
happen when someone taps below your knee cap causing your leg to jerk forward.
The heightened nerve and muscle activity results in a number of benefits such as:
- Elimination of fat and cellulite - whether fat is deep or superficial as with cellulite, the high intensity muscle work of vibration exercise raises your body’s oxygen intake, to assist fat burning.4,14,17,18
- Less discomfort - similar to the effect of rubbing your elbow after banging it against a wall, the increase in nerve signals caused by vibration can lessen your brain´s awareness of discomfort bringing you relief.19
- Multiplication of effort - the increase in your body´s Oxygen usage during vibration exercise is equivalent to you doubling the weight being lifted.20 Oxygen is used to burn up fat for energy during exercise. With vibration exercise you get twice the Oxygen usage for the same amount of effort.
- Stronger bones - exercise increases muscle force pulling on bones results in bones becoming stronger.21
Spend wisely, choose a machine that lives up to its promises
There are over a hundred vibration machines to choose from with prices that range from $200 to $20,000 - and - they all claim to offer the same benefits.
What you´re not told, is most machines are so low powered what they produce is best described as gentle massage. These massage machines are relaxing but don´t tone muscle, burn fat, strengthen bones or boost energy; consequently the research on vibration is full of "it did not work" results.22
On the other hand there are literally hundreds of "it did work" research papers and the common theme is: the vibration used was high intensity. If you think about it, you already know the same is true about regular exercise in a gym. There are people who waste hours and hours working out with tiny weights and pointless exercises that require no effort - and - provide no visible benefits.
More energy and down a dress size
I´ve been using Hypervibe for a few months and have already
dropped a dress size and lost a few kilos (pounds). I have
more energy and my hips stiffness has disappeared. I love that
I can do all of this in my home whenever it suits me.
Why Hypervibe works so quickly
While it takes high intensity to get big results with little time, it doesn´t have to take big effort; a Hypervibe machine has the power to provide the effort for you. In fact, independent tests show that Hypervibe provides 4 times more stimulation than the industry average and is the world´s most affordably priced high-performance vibration machine. Hypervibe will save you time and money.
Results came three times faster
Compared to other exercises, Hypervibe resulted in the same
health improvements but took only a third as much time.
Dr. Rebecca Sealey - Institute of Sport & Exercise Science, James Cook University, Australia
Hear what they say about Hypervibe at the Studio
Vanish weight-loss clinic...
Hypervibe is the key to our success
For fat removal to work the customer has to follow up our
treatments with exercise. The problem had been that they
never do it. Now, we put them straight on the Hypervibe for 10-
minutes and the fat loss results increase 400%
Angela Pent - Studio Vanish, USA
Answers to questions you may have
Q. Doing exercise is so hard - what if I get injured?
A. Hypervibe vibration provides much of the "effort" by triggering reflexes that make muscles contract automatically; it takes a fraction of the time of regular exercise and has a lower injury risk.3,5,6,7,16
Q. How will I stay motivated?
A. Australian research has shown that because WBV is so brief, easy and enjoyable you are 42% more likely to stick with it compared to regular exercise.1 We also feed you with new and interesting ways to use your machine, motivating stories of other users and reminders of the benefits that a few minutes a day can deliver.
Q. I have high blood pressure and a heart condition - is this dangerous for me?
A. Our machine increases circulation while strengthening bones and muscles without putting any strain on your heart.3,12,22 Experts regard this as the safest form of exercise for people just starting exercise. Why not speak with your physician before starting a new exercise program.5,6,7
Q. I´m heavy and plan on using the machine often - is there a chance it will break?
A. The machine is rated to handle a 180kg (397lb) person using the machine at full power 2 or 3 times a week. Additionally we have a service centre in your country if parts are needed and each new machine comes with a full 2-year on-site warranty so, we´ve got you covered.
Q. What if I want the machine but can´t afford it right now?
A. Depending on which Hypervibe dealer you buy from you may qualify for interest-free finance meaning you get the machine delivered to you right away then have many months in which to pay off the value of the machine and any fees that the finance company may charge.
Do you have a question for us? If you have any other questions or need some help placing your order Click Here to contact one of our friendly support staff who are waiting to help you today.* Results may vary
Start your transformation now!
Click here now to be taken to our order page. This is something you don´t want to put off, the benefits are too great and the effort required is so little. Take advantage of this technology and let it work for you. Listen to Dina explain how Hypervibe changed her life...
80 pounds of fat - gone!
After years of trying to lose weight, nothing had really worked.
Then I was put on a Hypervibe to rehab a sprained ankle. It
was so good I started using it three times a week. I´ve now lost
80 pounds (36kg) and so far the weight has stayed off for 2
years. Hypervibe is my one routine I do not stray from.
Dina - USA
Just like the others on this page who said YES to Hypervibe you can expect the same great service they received, the same ongoing support and guidance they receive and the same benefits they continue to receive like:
- A safe and discrete way to start getting control of your weight4
- To wake up each day looking forward to doing a few minutes of exercise7
- Having enough strength and energy to get through each day3
- Start shopping for clothes you actually want to wear
- The satisfaction of being a great example for your family
- Feeling proud about doing it all yourself!
If that sounds like you then click here now.
Whole Body Vibration Buyers Guide
41 Vibration Machines Tested
Only 9 of 41 passed all the tests and could produce the level of vibration
responsible for the most impressive research results. Hypervibe was the
only machine for under $3000 to make it into the top 9. The average output
of all machines under $3000 is 4G. Hypervibe can produce up to 17G.
See the whole report here:
- Bosco C. Hormonal responses to whole-body vibration in men. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2000 Apr; 81(6):449-54
- Sealey R, 'Effects of Exercise Interventions on Physical Condition and Health of Vietnam Veterans.' International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation, August 2011, Vol 18, No. 8.
- Hazell TJ. Synchronous whole-body vibration increases VO2 during and following acute exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2012 Feb;112(2):413-20
- Sanudo. Whole body vibration training improves leg blood flow and adiposity in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus -. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013 Sep;113(9):2245-52.
- Rohlmann A. In vivo measurements of the effect of whole body vibration on spinal loads. Eur Spine J. 2014 Mar;23(3):666-72.
- Cardinale M. Whole body vibration exercise: are vibrations good for you? Br J Sports Med. 2005 Sep;39(9):585-9
- Zhang L, 'Effect of whole-body vibration exercise on mobility,balance ability and general health status in frail elderly patients: a pilot randomized controlled trial.' Clin Rehabil. 2013 Jul 17
- Sealy R. Acute Exercise In Vietnam Veterans Is Associated With Positive Subjective Experiences. Int J Exerc Sci 3(1): 36-42, 2010.
- Simào AP. Functional performance and inflammatory cytokines after squat exercises and whole-body vibration in elderly individuals with knee osteoarthritis. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2012 Oct;93(10):1692-700.
- van den Tillaar R. Will whole-body vibration training help increase the range of motion of the hamstrings? J Strength Cond Res. 2006 Feb;20(1):192-6.
- Delecluse C, Roelants M, Verschueren S. 2003. Strength increase after whole-body vibration compared with resistance training, Med Sci Sports Exerc, 35(6), 1033-41.
- Bosco C. The Influence of Whole-Body Vibration on the Mechanical Behaviour of Skeletal Muscle; Clinical Physiology, 1999; 19: 183-187
- Pritzlaff-Roy CJ. Gender governs the relationship between exercise intensity and growth hormone release in young adults. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2002 May;92(5):2053-60
- Stewart JM. Plantar vibration improves leg fluid flow in perimenopausal women. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2005 Mar;288(3):R623-9
- Cochrane, D. The Effect of Acute Lower-Body Vibration Exercise on the Rate of Muscle Temperature Increase. European Journal of Applied Physiology (2008):103, 441-448
- Cochrane DJ. Changes in joint angle, muscle-tendon complex length, muscle contractile tissue displacement, and modulation of EMG activity during acute whole-body vibration. Muscle Nerve. 2009 Sep;40(3):420-9
- Frank H. Anti Cellulite Untersuch. SANADERM Professional Clinic for Skin Illnesses and Allergies, Bad Mergentheim, Germany. 2003. Internal publication.
- Rittweger J. Oxygen uptake during whole-body vibration exercise: comparison with squatting as a slow voluntary movement. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2001 Dec;86(2):169-73
- Rittweger J. Vibration as an exercise modality: how it may work, and what its potential might be. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2010 Mar;108(5):877-904.
- Serravite DH. Loading and concurrent synchronous whole-body vibration interaction increases oxygen consumption during resistance exercise. J Sports Sci Med. 2013 Sep 1;12(3):475-80
- Ruan XY. Effects of vibration therapy on bone mineral density in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis. Chin Med J (Engl). 2008 Jul 5;121(13):1155-8
- Boggild M. Whole body vibration failed to improve postmenopausal muscle density. Poster presentation - American Society for Bone and Mineral Research October 4-7 2013