Stronger Muscles And Bones
Make Everyday Life A Whole Lot
Easier, Safer And More Enjoyable
Discover why Hypervibe is the fastest and easiest way
to strengthen your body and unlock energy you didn´t
know you had.1
Making it through 60 years of life to reach retirement leaves some feeling used up and warn out.
What do you do when your mind wants an active lifestyle but your body is already saying "I quit!"
Are you finding that ordinary daily tasks are becoming more challenging than they used to be?
Do aches and pains cause you to put off things you would like to do or should be doing?
Would you like to know how to prevent the following four things that await many at retirement?
- Progressive muscle weakness and imbalance cause 1 in 3 people over 65 and nearly half of those over 75 to have falls every year.2
- Breaking a bone significantly increases the likelihood of an older person being forced to live in nursing home and increases their daily cost of living and dependence on others.3
- By age 60 more than 1 in 3 men will suffer enlarged prostate. Symptoms include bed wetting.4
- By age 60 more than 1 in 3 women will suffer pelvic floor dysfunction with symptoms that include uncontrolled urination and defecation. This rises to 50% of all women by age 80.5
read this if you want:
- A safe and effective way to improve your stability and agility1,6
- Stronger muscles and bones that perform better1,6,7
- Superior blood circulation that leads to increased energy1,9
- A fast way to improve pelvic floor muscle activity10
- To experience less discomfort and do normal daily tasks with ease1,11,12,13
How to stay healthy and independent for years to come
Growing older doesn´t sound like much fun but the good news is that there is something safe, quick
and easy you can do to improve physical condition and enjoy years of worry-free independence.
Keep reading to discover how a few minutes at home on our machine can give you...
Legs that are stable and dependable - falls and broken bones are much less likely when you combine strong muscles and bones with good balance. We can show you how to achieve all three with as little as 2 minutes per day.1,6,7,8
A stronger pelvic floor to prevent ongoing stress and embarrassment - it is possible to significantly increase the activation of your pelvic floor muscles even beyond the level achieved with traditional pelvic floor exercises at maximum effort.10
Protection for your legs and feet - developing poor circulation of the legs and feet can lead to serious health problems if not corrected. We will show you a way to quickly improve your circulation and lymphatic drainage without putting a strain on your heart.9
Introducing Hypervibe Whole Body Vibration
As you have probably guessed, exercise plays a crucial role in attaining all of those benefits and
preventing the kind of problems you´d prefer not to think about.
However, when most people reach retirement age, joining all the 20 year olds at the local gym isn´t an option. Still, you need to exercise with sufficient intensity if you want to strengthen muscles and bones, improve balance and have more energy. This is where Hypervibe comes to your rescue.
High Intensity Results With Low Intensity Effort
Hypervibe Whole Body Vibration safely and comfortably delivers stimulation to your body that:
Feels good - this is the first key to why people tell us they are more inclined to do Hypervibe than any other kind of exercise.14
Only requires a few minutes to be effective - this is the second key; depending on the goal your Hypervibe workout may only require a few minutes a day.15
Doesn´t require much movement - if your joints feel uncomfortable in a certain position, simply remain in a position that is comfortable; the machine will still stimulate your muscles, bones and circulation.8,16,17
Is safer than other forms of exercise - you don´t have to leave home, lift weights, run or jump around which eliminates the main risk factors for injury.18,19,20
Can be easily controlled - when it feels comfortable, with a push of a button or by changing body position you progress to a higher intensity to increase your results.
How Hypervibe Works
The vibrating platform moves you up and down, a few millimetres at a time with varying speeds. As it does this there are three main effects on your body.
1. Increased Gravity
As the platform rises, your body is accelerated upwards. You feel this as a force named G-force
where ´G´ stands for ´Gravity´. In other words the machine exposes your body to increased Gravity.
A consequence of increased Gravity is improved muscle strength and tone.21
My strength is returning
I just wanted to say how good Hypervibe has been for me.
I´ve been using it for 1 month. Previously I couldn´t exercise due to painful arthritis. Even walking around the block would result in falls. With Hypervibe I can feel strength coming back into my joints. This is exercise I can do without upsetting my arthritis.
Jane - Australia
2. Rhythmic Movement
The rapid up/down movement with a subsequent increase/decrease of G-force creates waves of
movement through the soft tissues of your body. In slow motion you can actually see the skin and
muscles ripple like water. This ripple spreads from the point of contact throughout the body.
This increases the flow of fluids like blood and lymph9 which rejuvenates muscles, bones and skin while removing excess fluid. As these fluids vibrate, heat is generated22 which quickly warms up your joints and muscles making movement easier and more comfortable; similar to having a massage.
Leg Swelling Gone
Hypervibe has allowed me to continue working and remain
independent even at 80 years of age. This keeps me feeling
healthy better than anything else I´ve tried and after only a
matter of weeks the swelling in my legs is totally gone.
Bill - Canada
3. Muscle Reflexes
The platform movement causes repetitive bending and straightening of your joints. As the muscles
attached to them quickly stretch it results in strong reflex muscle contractions.23 You´ve seen this
happen when someone taps below your knee cap causing your leg to jerk forward.
Hypervibe vibration can cause a significant amount of reflex muscle activity. Importantly, this can activate posture muscles that help you stand up straighter and move more gracefully.24
The heightened nerve and muscle activity results in a number of benefits such as:
Less discomfort - similar to the effect of rubbing your elbow after banging it against a wall, the increase in nerve signals caused by vibration can lessen your brain´s awareness of discomfort bringing you relief.25
Increased muscle power - power is the ability to generate force quickly. It is needed to prevent falls, get out of a chair or quickly move yourself away from danger. The rapid muscle contractions created by a Hypervibe machine develop increased muscle power.1,6,7,20
Improved balance - balance is determined by how sensitive your nerves are to a change in position and how quickly your muscles can respond to that change. Vibration stimulates nerves and increases muscle power resulting in improved balance.6,7,20
Increased energy - regularly making the muscles do work increases metabolism and stimulates brain activity associated with feeling good. The result is that you not only feel more energetic, you have more energy to do the things you want.1
Stronger bones - the combination of increased muscle force pulling on bones with the increase in lymph and blood flowing through them results in bones becoming stronger.8
I was determined to deal with my bone density issues safely
and naturally so I turned to vibration training. After 2 years of
Hypervibe my bone density increased 8.3% - I was astonished.
Cydya - CBSNY TV Show, USA
What kind of vibration delivers the best results?
Scientific research has revealed what gets results and what doesn´t. Consider some examples:
In this research, subjects stood on a vibration machine for 2 minutes a day over a period of 18
days. Even though it only lasted 2 minutes a day, the machine was set to deliver 9G of G-force or
in other words, 9 times the normal amount of gravity. That might sound like a lot but it is very safe
and feels comfortable. Also keep in mind the subjects were up to 98 years of age and tolerated the
vibration without problem.
Before the experiment all subjects were rated as being "high risk" for having falls. After the 18 days they were re-tested and now rated as being "low risk". They were able to quickly improve their test scores by 40% because of the improvements in muscle power and balance. It only took 2 minutes a day but the key was that they used 9G of G-force.
A repeat20 study was performed with subjects of a similar age who performed the same tests only this time they used 8G of G-force and achieved a 35% improvement. Slightly less G-force resulted in slightly less improvement.
In yet another similar study26 the G-force was reduced to 1G of G-force. The subjects were of a similar age and performed the same tests only this time there was 0% improvement
CONCLUSION: High G-force works whereas low G-force does very little or nothing at all.
This "high G-force is better" theme can be found almost exclusively throughout the hundreds of Whole Body Vibration research papers that now exist.
Effective at preventing bone loss
This (high G-force vibration) training1 is up to now the most
successful and effective method to prevent muscle and bone
loss in long term space missions.
Professor Dieter Felsenberg - European Space Agency
Answers to questions you may have
Q. I haven´t exercised for a long time, can vibration hurt me?
A. No - You can of course choose to use the lowest intensity settings of the machine which will feel like a gentle massage however, when using high G-force settings even frail elderly patients that are ordinarily wheelchair-bound have no problem with high G-force; no complaints, no harm, no discomfort. In fact the outcome of the study with the frail elderly wheelchair patients using 8G of G-force for 8 weeks was that 15 out of 19 of the patients from the vibration training group were able to get up out of their wheelchairs and walk on their own.20
Q. What if I the machine arrives and I can´t assemble it by myself?
A. The machine is simple to assemble, all it requires is 15-minutes and a screw driver. If family or friends are not able to help you we can provide a technician to do it for you for a small fee.
Q. Once I have the machine - how will I know the best way to use it?
We provide all new customers with easy to understand step-by-step instructions for achieving all sorts of health goals.
Q. What if I want the machine but can´t afford it right now?
A. Depending on which Hypervibe dealer you buy from you may qualify for interest-free finance meaning you get the machine delivered to you right away then have many months in which to pay off the value of the machine plus any fees that the finance company may charge.
Do you have a question for us? If you have any other questions or need some help placing your order Click Here to contact one of our friendly support staff who are waiting to help you today.* Results may vary
Start your transformation now!
Click here now to be taken to our order page. This is something you don´t want to put off, the
benefits are too great and the effort required is so little. This technology will work for you.
Just like the others on this page who said YES to Hypervibe you can expect the same great service and ongoing support they receive and the same benefits they continue to receive like:
- A safe way to improve your stability and agility1,6,7,20
- Stronger muscles and bones1,6,7,8,20
- Better circulation9,17
- A way to improve pelvic floor muscle activity10
- Finding it easier to do normal daily tasks and having less discomfort1,11,12,13,20
If that sounds like you then click here now.
Whole Body Vibration Buyers Guide
41 Vibration Machines Tested
Only 9 of 41 passed all the tests and could produce the level of vibration responsible for the most impressive research results. Hypervibe was the only machine for under $3000 to make it into the top 9. The average output of all machines under $3000 is 4G. Hypervibe can produce up to 17G. See the whole report here:- www.hypervibe.com/us/report.php
- Sealey R, 'Effects of Exercise Interventions on Physical Condition and Health of Vietnam Veterans.' International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation, August 2011, Vol 18, No. 8.
- Tinetti ME. Risk factors for falls among elderly persons living in the community. N Engl J Med 1988;319: 1701
- Van Weel C. Falls, a community perspective. Lancet 1995;345:1549-51
- Meigs JB. Risk factors for clinical benign prostatic hyperplasia in a community-based population of healthy ageing men. J Clin Epidemiol. 2001 Sep;54(9):935-44.
- Nygaard, I. Prevalence of symptomatic pelvic floor disorders in US women.JAMA, Sept. 17, 2008; vol 300: pp 1311-1316
- Kawanabe K. Effect of whole-body vibration exercise and muscle strengthening, balance, and walking exercises on walking ability in the elderly. Keio J Med. 2007 Mar;56(1):28-33.
- Bruyere O. Controlled whole body vibration to decrease fall risk and improve health-related quality of life of nursing home residents. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2005 Feb;86(2):303-7
- Ruan XY. Effects of vibration therapy on bone mineral density in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis. Chin Med J (Engl). 2008 Jul 5;121(13):1155-8
- Stewart JM. Plantar vibration improves leg fluid flow in perimenopausal women. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2005 Mar;288(3):R623-9
- Lauper M. Pelvic floor stimulation: what are the good vibrations? Neurourol Urodyn. 2009;28(5):405-10
- Kessler NJ. Whole body vibration therapy for painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy: a pilot study. J Bodyw Mov Ther. 2013 Oct;17(4):518-22.
- Rittweger J. Treatment of chronic lower back pain with lumbar extension and whole-body vibration exercise: a randomized controlled trial. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2002 Sep 1;27(17): 1829-34
- Park YG. Therapeutic Effect of Whole Body Vibration on Chronic Knee Osteoarthritis. Ann Rehabil Med. 2013 Aug;37(4):505-15.
- Sealy R. Acute Exercise In Vietnam Veterans Is Associated With Positive Subjective Experiences. Int J Exerc Sci 3(1): 36-42, 2010.
- van den Tillaar R. Will whole-body vibration training help increase the range of motion of the hamstrings? J Strength Cond Res. 2006 Feb;20(1):192-6.
- Delecluse C, Roelants M, Verschueren S. 2003. Strength increase after whole-body vibration compared with resistance training, Med Sci Sports Exerc, 35(6), 1033-41.
- Sanudo. Whole body vibration training improves leg blood flow and adiposity in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus -. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013 Sep;113(9):2245-52.
- Rohlmann A. In vivo measurements of the effect of whole body vibration on spinal loads. Eur Spine J. 2014 Mar;23(3):666-72.
- Cardinale M. Whole body vibration exercise: are vibrations good for you? Br J Sports Med. 2005 Sep;39(9):585-9
- Zhang L, 'Effect of whole-body vibration exercise on mobility,balance ability and general health status in frail elderly patients: a pilot randomized controlled trial.' Clin Rehabil. 2013 Jul 17
- Bosco C. The Influence of Whole-Body Vibration on the Mechanical Behaviour of Skeletal Muscle; Clinical Physiology, 1999; 19: 183-187
- Cochrane, D. The Effect of Acute Lower-Body Vibration Exercise on the Rate of Muscle Temperature Increase. European Journal of Applied Physiology (2008):103, 441-448
- Cochrane DJ. Changes in joint angle, muscle-tendon complex length, muscle contractile tissue displacement, and modulation of EMG activity during acute whole-body vibration. Muscle Nerve. 2009 Sep;40(3):420-9
- Fontana TL. The effect of weight-bearing exercise with low frequency, whole body vibration on lumbosacral proprioception: a pilot study on normal subjects. Aust J Physiother. 2005;51(4):259-63
- Rittweger J. Vibration as an exercise modality: how it may work, and what its potential might be. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2010 Mar;108(5):877-904.
- Beaudart C. Effects of 3 months of short sessions of controlled whole body vibrations on the risk of falls among nursing home residents. BMC Geriatr. 2013 May 6;13:4
Reduces elderly patient falling risk
Hypervibe really works for activating and strengthening the
posture muscles while improving balance and hamstring
flexibility. It´s been effective for reducing risk of falls in my older
patients as well as relieving knee and low back issues.
Ben Ward - Performance Physiotherapy, Australia