Oxygenate your body and prevent fluid buildup an easy and safe from of exercise.
Having adequate circulation of blood and drainage of lymph goes a long way towards:
- Feeling energetic
- Trouble-free joints.
- Better sporting performance
- Prevention of fluid retention
- Protection of your eyes, toes and feet
- Faster recovery from injuries
- Healthy looking skin
The problem many people have, especially during middle age, is that their lifestyle involves a lot of
sitting, not enough free time, poor diet, cigarettes, alcohol, and sometimes heart problems.
All of these things can lead to sluggish circulation and lymphatic drainage and also make it difficult to do the one thing we all know can correct those problems - exercise.
How Hypervibe can safely reinvigorate your body
Vibration training is a unique form of exercise for a number of reasons. Improving movement of blood and lymphatic fluid are things that vibration is particularly well suited to.1 It does this by three means:
1. Increased Gravity
As the platform rises, your body is accelerated upwards. You feel this as a force named G-force
where ‘G’ stands for ‘Gravity’. In other words the machine exposes your body to increased Gravity.5
One way your body responds to increased Gravity is by causing the muscles to work. As the muscles increase their strength of contraction it pumps blood through that area of the body, which means that circulation can be increased without straining the heart.6
Leg Swelling Gone
Hypervibe has allowed me to continue working and remain
independent even at 80 years of age. This keeps me feeling
healthy better than anything else I’ve tried and after only a
matter of weeks the swelling in my legs is totally gone.
Bill - Canada
2. Rhythmic Movement
The rapid up/down movement with a subsequent increase/decrease of G-force creates waves of
movement through the soft tissues of your body. In slow motion you can actually see the skin and
muscles ripple like water. This ripple spreads from the point of contact throughout the body.
This increases the flow of fluids1,7 like blood and lymph which rejuvenates muscles, bones and skin while removing excess fluid. An example of this comes from Austrian research7 where 9 minutes of Vibration Training resulted in a 100% increase in peripheral circulation. The subjects merely had to stand still on the machine for those 9 minutes.
Similar research from USA produced a 40% increase in lymphatic drainage and 50% increase in blood circulation.1
As these fluids vibrate, heat is generated which quickly warms up your joints and muscles8 making movement easier and more comfortable; similar to having a massage.
The only thing that has helped me
Hypervibe was able to drain my lymphatic system quickly. I’m
going to continue the maintenance with this, it’s the only thing
that has helped me.
Jolynne - Colorado & Co TV show, USA
3. Muscle Reflexes
The platform movement causes repetitive bending and straightening of your joints. As the muscles
attached to them quickly stretch it results in strong reflex muscle contractions.9 You’ve seen this
happen when someone taps below your knee cap causing your leg to jerk forward.
The heightened nerve and muscle activity results in a number of benefits such as:
- Elimination of fat and cellulite - the high intensity muscle work of vibration training raises your body’s oxygen intake, and speeds up the metabolism.1,10,11,12
- Multiplication of effort - the increase in your body’s Oxygen usage during vibration exercise is equivalent to you doubling the weight being lifted.13 Oxygen is used to burn up fat for energy during exercise. With vibration exercise you get twice the Oxygen usage for the same amount of effort.
- Increased warmth - exercising muscles burn up fats and sugars releasing heat. This increase in heat makes movement more comfortable and reduces risk of injury.8
- Increased energy - regularly making the muscles do work increases metabolism and stimulates brain activity associated with feeling good. The result is that you not only feel more energetic, you have more energy to do the things you want.14
In each of these examples, benefits can be obtained with less than 10-minutes of Vibration Training - and - it can be done in your own home.
Hypervibe really helped me with lymphatic drainage and gave
me a jumpstart for burning off extra calories. I’m down two
dress sizes and feeling very motivated.
Kathy - Colorado & Co TV show, USA
I love this machine - it has really improved my circulation and muscle tone.
Justine - Australia
My legs are like new
The Hypervibe improves the circulation in my legs resulting in
me being able to walk a lot longer and further than usual. It
especially helps the discomfort I have in my legs - after 10
minutes on Hypervibe, it’s gone. My legs are like new.
Joyce - Australia
I love using Hypervibe daily; it has improved my circulation and
alleviated some digestive problems.
Karen - Australia
Start your transformation now!
click here now to be taken to our order page. This is something you don’t want to put off, the
benefits are too great and the effort required is so little. Take advantage of this technology and let it
work for you.
If you would like a feel-good way to safely:
- Increase circulation1,7,10
- Increase lymphatic drainage1
- Protect your eyes, toes and feet1,7,10
- Feel whole body rejuvenated14,15
...then click here now to order your own Hypervibe machine.
Leaves me feeling rejuvenated
I bought a Hypervibe because of a sore back which it really
helped but the thing I love most is the feeling of relaxation.
When my kids are driving me mad and I’m stressed I go on
Hypervibe for 10-minutes then get off feeling very rejuvenated.
Nicky - Australia
- Stewart JM. Plantar vibration improves leg fluid flow in perimenopausal women. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2005 Mar;288(3):R623-9
- Rohlmann A. In vivo measurements of the effect of whole body vibration on spinal loads. Eur Spine J. 2014 Mar;23(3):666-72.
- Cardinale M. Whole body vibration exercise: are vibrations good for you? Br J Sports Med. 2005 Sep;39(9):585-9
- Zhang L, 'Effect of whole-body vibration exercise on mobility,balance ability and general health status in frail elderly patients: a pilot randomized controlled trial.' Clin Rehabil. 2013 Jul 17
- Bosco C. The Influence of Whole-Body Vibration on the Mechanical Behaviour of Skeletal Muscle; Clinical Physiology, 1999; 19: 183-187
- Hazell TJ. Synchronous whole-body vibration increases VO2 during and following acute exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2012 Feb;112(2):413-20
- Kerschan-Schindl K. Whole-body vibration exercise leads to alterations in muscle blood volume. Clin Physiol. 2001 May;21(3):377-82
- Cochrane, D. The Effect of Acute Lower-Body Vibration Exercise on the Rate of Muscle Temperature Increase. European Journal of Applied Physiology (2008):103, 441-448
- Cochrane DJ. Changes in joint angle, muscle-tendon complex length, muscle contractile tissue displacement, and modulation of EMG activity during acute whole-body vibration. Muscle Nerve. 2009 Sep;40(3):420-9
- Sanudo. Whole body vibration training improves leg blood flow and adiposity in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus -. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013 Sep;113(9):2245-52.
- Frank H. Anti Cellulite Untersuch. SANADERM Professional Clinic for Skin Illnesses and Allergies, Bad Mergentheim, Germany. 2003. Internal publication.
- Rittweger J. Oxygen uptake during whole-body vibration exercise: comparison with squatting as a slow voluntary movement. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2001 Dec;86(2):169-73
- Serravite DH. Loading and concurrent synchronous whole-body vibration interaction increases oxygen consumption during resistance exercise. J Sports Sci Med. 2013 Sep 1;12(3):475-80
- Sealey R, 'Effects of Exercise Interventions on Physical Condition and Health of Vietnam Veterans.' International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation, August 2011, Vol 18, No. 8.
- Sealy R. Acute Exercise In Vietnam Veterans Is Associated With Positive Subjective Experiences. Int J Exerc Sci 3(1): 36-42, 2010.