Bring good feelings back to worn out body parts and fortify your posture to prevent problems returning1,2
The saying ‘move it or lose it’ really applies when it comes to many of the aches and pains we
suffer with daily. Restoring movement and circulation to troubled body segments is partly why
Massage and Chiropractic are so effective at bringing relief to painful joints and muscles.
Using exercise to move your body can be particularly effective at returning problematic body parts back to normal however what do you do when confronted with acute pain or are dealing with a recent injury that prevents you from moving some joints for fear of making the pain worse?
Just as challenging can be simply finding the time to exercise regularly.
Hypervibe Vibration Training can offer a safe, time-effective, natural approach to helping your body move, feel and function better - and - instead of side-effects it comes with side-benefits.3,4
How Vibration Helps
Hypervibe Vibration Training produces a number of effects on the body which can be useful at bringing relief to areas in discomfort; of their own accord and when combined with other effects.
You´ve surely banged your elbow on something then promptly started rubbing it in an instinctive
attempt to relieve the pain. This works because the action of rubbing bombards the brain with
sensory information that creates a distraction.The pain is still there, you are just less aware of it
than you are of the rubbing sensation.
Vibration Training is surely a great way to bombard the brain with sensory information, sending stretch, pressure and position information to the brain many times each second.5
This obviously only works in mild cases. If you´ve scraped the skin off your elbow, furiously rubbing the open wound will only worsen the pain. The same common sense applies to Vibration Training.
I don´t feel sore any more
I like using it when I´m feeling sore. When I get off the machine
I´m not sore any more. It has restored my circulation and is
helping my joints.
Pain can often be a consequence of stiffness and prolonged immobility. Sitting for extended
periods can cause muscle spasm and inflammation in the hips and back which you experience as
pain and stiffness.
Simply restoring a full degree of normal movement to that body segment can bring a lot of relief. This was demonstrated in some German Vibration Training research1 where they found that vibration with a frequency of up to 18Hz brought relief to long-standing back pain. After 12 weeks of using the vibration machine to mobilise the lower back pain had declined by 66%
When the situation has become chronic from persistent immobility it may require additional effort to restore flexibility to the joints and muscles under stress.
Low back relief
This has improved my core strength and brought relief to my
Tina - USA
Vibration Training has proven itself to be very effective at improving flexibility. For example, in
vibration research from Iran6 subjects stood on a high powered vibration machine producing 17G of G-force. Each vibration session lasted only 3 minutes and there were only 3 sessions per week.
After 6 weeks they had done less than an hour of vibration in total and yet...
- their hamstring flexibility had improved 58%
- they did not stretch their Hamstrings once during the 6 weeks
- their improvement was equal to doing 63 minutes of advanced stretching
- their result lasted longer than the advanced stretching group
The secret of their success - the high G-force of 17G used to stimulate the patients.
In a similar experiment7 they reduced G-force by a factor of 8 so they were only using 2G and their results also reduced by a factor of 8 - they could only achieve an 8% improvement.
More flexibility, less falling risk
Hypervibe really works for activating and strengthening the
posture muscles while improving balance and hamstring
flexibility. It´s been effective for reducing risk of falls in my older
patients as well as relieving knee and low back issues.
Ben Ward - Performance Physiotherapy, Australia
Circulation and Lymphatic drainage are both important when it comes to repairing damage to body
tissues. Increasing lymphatic drainage in particular can help remove painful inflammatory
metabolites from a site of injury.
Importantly, to increase circulation and lymphatic drainage with Vibration Training does not require running, jumping or lifting weights8 - all things that can cause or worsen an injury. Instead you find a position that feels comfortable and remain motionless while the machine does the work for you.
My legs are like new
The Hypervibe improves the circulation in my legs resulting in
me being able to walk a lot longer and further than usual. It
especially helps the discomfort I have in my legs - after 10
minutes on Hypervibe, it´s gone. My legs are like new.
Joyce - Australia
Warmth improves flexibility and is soothing to chronically stiff body segments. New Zealand research compared the muscle-warming effect of Vibration Training with that of cycling and being immersed in a tub of hot water.9 Vibration Training was twice as effective as cycling and three times as effective as hot water immersion.
Finally, improving balance and posture can help prevent muscle and joint problems from recurring. Having good posture in particular helps your body position itself properly and prevents unnecessary strain on ligaments which can become pain sensitive. Vibration Training with the elderly has proven very successful at improving agility, balance and muscle power which allows the person to move more freely and comfortably.10
More core strength
This is the first exercise I´ve been able to do that has produced
results for my core strength and lower back condition.
Tracey - Canada
Start your transformation now!
If you would like a feel-good way to safely:
- Relieve aches and pains1
- Improve circulation and lymphatic drainage8
- Prevent future problems by improving flexibility, posture and balance2,6,10
- Rapidly warm up joints and muscles9
...then click here now to order your own Hypervibe machine.
- Rittweger J. Treatment of chronic lower back pain with lumbar extension and whole-body vibration exercise: a randomized controlled trial. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2002 Sep 1;27(17): 1829-34
- Fontana TL. The effect of weight-bearing exercise with low frequency, whole body vibration on lumbosacral proprioception: a pilot study on normal subjects. Aust J Physiother. 2005;51(4):259-63
- Sealey R, 'Effects of Exercise Interventions on Physical Condition and Health of Vietnam Veterans.' International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation, August 2011, Vol 18, No. 8
- Sealy R. Acute Exercise In Vietnam Veterans Is Associated With Positive Subjective Experiences. Int J Exerc Sci 3(1): 36-42, 2010.
- Rittweger J. Vibration as an exercise modality: how it may work, and what its potential might be. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2010 Mar;108(5):877-904.
- Dastmenash S. The effect of whole body vibration, PNF training or a combination of both on hamstrings range of motion. World Applied Sciences Journal 2010; 11(6): 744-751
- Ferguson SL. Comparing the effects of 3 weeks of upper-body vibration training, vibration and stretching, and stretching alone on shoulder flexibility in college-aged men. J Strength Cond Res. 2013 Dec;27(12):3329-34
- Stewart JM. Plantar vibration improves leg fluid flow in perimenopausal women. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2005 Mar;288(3):R623-9
- Cochrane, D. The Effect of Acute Lower-Body Vibration Exercise on the Rate of Muscle Temperature Increase. European Journal of Applied Physiology (2008):103, 441-448
- Zhang L. Effect of whole-body vibration exercise on mobility, balance ability and general health status in frail elderly patients: a pilot randomized controlled trial. Clin Rehabil. 2014 Jan;28(1): 59-68