Relief Came In Minutes And All
They Had To Do Was Stand There1
When vibration is added to traditional therapies results
come faster, easier and last longer. 2 examples...
You´ve heard it said before, "the magic pill" for overcoming many physical problems is..... exercise
but what do you do when there´s rain or knee-deep snow outside, you´re lacking motivation, are
injured or have physical limitations that prevent you from going running, riding or hitting the gym?
Or perhaps you´re a health practitioner and you know that getting your patients to exercise would dramatically improve the effectiveness and longevity of your treatment for them but... they simply won´t do it unless it´s really quick, really easy and right there in front of them - and even then, they just won´t exercise with enough intensity to produce worthwhile results.
If you relate to either of these situations, keep reading to discover why Hypervibe Vibration Training safely offers a fast and effective solution to many such problems. Consider an example ...
- EASE lower back pain and strengthen your posture2
- RELIEVE painful muscles and sore joints2,3
- IMPROVE your agility and move comfortably4
- REDUCE swelling and become mobile again5
- STIMULATE nerves and muscles6
How Gravity rescues middle aged people from longterm low-back problems
The vibration you get from driving a
truck or using heavy machinery is often blamed for causing
back problems but German researcher Jorn Rittweger showed how "controlled vibration may be
the cure, not the cause of low back problems”2
The subjects who were between 40 and 60 years of age stood on a high-powered vibration machine for 4 minutes once a week and did little more than make small movements of their hips.
After 18 vibration sessions they...
- achieved a 66% reduction in lower back discomfort
- enjoyed a significant improvement in mobility
- increased their lower back strength
- found the treatment was comfortable; didn´t aggravate their back in any way
Better back in 2 weeks
I am a nurse with a very uncomfortable back injury. After 2
weeks of using my new Hypervibe machine daily I could feel a
remarkable difference in my back. It´s now been 3 months
since I started, my back has never been better and I´ve also
lost 20 pounds (9kg).
Jenny - Australia
Just how does standing still for 4 minutes relieve and revive the lower back? The secret to the success was the 8G of G-force (8 times Earth´s Gravity) the machine was able to deliver to their bodies. There´s more about how it works coming but first...
The simple 3-minute technique that increased Hamstring flexibility by 58% - without doing any stretching
In this experiment subjects stood on a high powered vibration machine producing 17G of G-force. Each vibration session lasted only 3 minutes and there were only 3 sessions per week.7
After 6 weeks they had done less than an hour of vibration in total and yet...
- their hamstring flexibility had improved 58%
- they did not stretch their Hamstrings once during the 6 weeks
- their improvement was equal to doing 63 minutes of advanced stretching
- their result lasted longer than the advanced stretching group
More flexibility, less falling risk
Hypervibe really works for activating and strengthening the
posture muscles while improving balance and hamstring
flexibility. It´s been effective for reducing risk of falls in my older
patients as well as relieving knee and low back issues.
Ben Ward - Performance Physiotherapy, Australia
Again - the secret of success was the high G-force of 17G used to stimulate the patients.
In a similar experiment8 they reduced G-force by a factor of 8 so they were only using 2G and their results also reduced by a factor of 8 - they could only achieve an 8% improvement.
Spend wisely, choose a machine that can do more than just massage
There are over a hundred vibration machines to choose from with prices that range from $200 to $20,000 - and - they all claim to offer the same benefits.
What you´re not told, is most machines are so low powered what they produce is best described as gentle massage. These massage machines are relaxing but don´t tone muscle, increase flexibility, strengthen bones or boost energy; consequently the research on vibration is full of "it did not work" results.9
On the other hand there are literally hundreds of "it did work" research papers and the common theme is: the vibration used was high intensity. If you think about it, you already know the same is true about regular exercise in a gym. There are people who waste hours and hours working out with tiny weights and pointless exercises that require no effort - and - provide no visible benefits.
Hypervibe can produce up to 17G of G-force
While it takes high intensity to get big results with little time, it doesn´t have to take big effort; a Hypervibe machine has the power to provide the effort for you. In fact, independent tests show that Hypervibe provides 4 times more stimulation than the industry average and is the world´s most affordably priced high-performance vibration machine. You save time and money with Hypervibe.
High Intensity Results With Low Intensity Effort
Hypervibe Whole Body Vibration safely and comfortably delivers stimulation to your body that:
Feels good - this is the first key to why people tell us they are more inclined to do Hypervibe than any other kind of exercise.10
Only requires a few minutes to be effective - this is the second key; depending on the goal your Hypervibe workout may only require a few minutes a day11
Doesn´t require much movement - a lot of your time is spent being still while the machine works on your muscles, circulation and body fat. In some cases this will allow you to continue training even while injured.12,13
Is safer than other forms of exercise - you don´t have to leave home, lift weights, run or jump around which eliminates the main risk factors for injury.14,15,16
Doesn´t leave you feeling even more tired - because Hypervibe requires such little time and effort it can strongly stimulate muscles, bones and circulation without straining your heart. So it doesn´t drain your energy like other forms of exercise.4
How Hypervibe Works
The vibrating platform moves you up and down, a few millimetres at a time with varying speeds. As it does this there are three main effects on your body.
1. Increased Gravity
As the platform rises, your body is accelerated upwards. You feel this as a force named G-force where ´G´ stands for ´Gravity´. In other words the machine exposes your body to increased Gravity.
Gravity is of paramount importance
The influence of gravitational load (G-force) on muscular
performance is of paramount importance. An increase in
gravitational load will increase the size and power of muscle.
Professor Carmelo Bosco - University of Rome
One way your body responds to increased Gravity is by increasing muscle strength and tone.17
Israeli researchers18 showed this when they had subjects do 2 minutes of vibration exercise with 23G of Gravity (23 times Earth´s Gravity) three times a week and compared that to a control group doing the same exercises without vibration. After 3 weeks the control group increased strength by 16% - the vibration exercise group increased strength by an incredible 49.8%
2. Rhythmic Movement
The rapid up/down movement with a subsequent increase/decrease of G-force creates waves of
movement through the soft tissues of your body. In slow motion you can actually see the skin and
muscles ripple like water. This ripple spreads from the point of contact throughout the body.
This increases the flow of fluids5 like blood and lymph which speeds up recovery while helping to keep swelling under control. As these fluids vibrate, heat is generated which quickly warms up your joints and muscles19 making movement easier and more comfortable; similar to having a massage.
A real game changer
I am a Physical Therapist in New York City. I chose Hypervibe
many years ago and it has been a real game-changer. Not only
did it enable me to more effectively treat my patients, but
brought attention to my practice that resulted in rapid growth.
Gabriel Ettenson, USA
3. Muscle Reflexes
The platform movement causes repetitive bending and straightening of your joints. As the muscles attached to them quickly stretch it results in strong reflex muscle contractions.20 You´ve seen this happen when someone taps below your knee cap causing your leg to jerk forward.
The heightened nerve and muscle actiivity results in a number of benefits such as:
- Increased energy - regularly making the muscles do work increases metabolism and stimulates brain activity associated with feeling good. The result is that you not only feel more energetic, you have more energy to do the things you want.4
- Stronger bones - the combination of increased muscle force pulling on bones with the increase in lymph and blood flowing through them results in bones becoming stronger.21
- Better agility - vibration training is well known for increasing balance which when combined with more muscle power makes you more agile.4
- Improved flexibility - stimulation of complex nerve pathways affecting muscles that have been warmed up produces both long-term and short-term increases in flexibility.11
- Less discomfort - similar to the effect of rubbing your elbow after banging it against a wall, the increase in nerve signals caused by vibration can lessen your brain´s awareness of discomfort bringing you relief.22
- Activation of posture muscles - Posture muscles are important for correct alignment of the spine and affects the stress and strain on ligaments and muscles. Posture muscles are not easy to consciously activate but activate when you are quickly thrown off balance. Vibration training generates this kind of stimulus23.
- Increased muscle power - power is the ability to generate force quickly and is essential for reducing the risk of trips and falls or getting up out of chairs. The rapid muscle contractions created by vibration training develop increased muscle power.4
- Quickly getting warmth into your joints and muscles - exercising muscles burn up fats and sugars releasing heat. This increase in heat makes movement more comfortable and reduces risk of injury.19
Hypervibe makes Pilates better
I came across this when getting an injury treated. I was so
impressed I started using it to warm-up my Pilates clients. It
makes an enormous difference to our workouts; they loosen
up, get stronger legs, better balance. We enjoy it so much.
Monika Harczuk - Pilates Instructor, New York USA
Answers to questions you may have
Q. I have a recent injury that is still painful, could I still use the machine?
A. Unless your injury is a broken bone, in many cases you can still perform Vibration exercise. It allows you to stimulate muscles, circulation and lymphatic drainage without moving your joints excessively ie. remain in a comfortable position while the machine works on your body.
Q. Once I have it, how will I know how to use it with patients?
A. We provide you with access to our support site including video examples and demonstrations of the therapeutic applications. We also have a network of professionals like yourself that are already experienced with Whole Body Vibration that could provide additional support.
Q. I intend to use the machine in my clinic - is there a chance it will break?
A. The machine comes with a 1-year on-site warranty for light commercial use and will handle a 180kg (397lb) person using the machine at full power 2 or 3 times a week. Additionally we have a service centre in your country if parts are needed.
Q. What if I want the machine but can´t afford it right now?
A. Depending on which Hypervibe dealer you buy from you may qualify for interest-free finance meaning you get the machine delivered to you right away then have many months in which to pay off the value of the machine and any fees that the finance company may charge.
Do you have a question for us? If you have any other questions or need some help placing your order Click Here to contact one of our friendly support staff who are waiting to help you today.* Results may vary
I don´t feel sore any more
I like using it when I´m feeling sore. When I get off the machine
I´m not sore any more. It has restored my circulation and is
helping my joints.
Start your transformation now!
Click here now to be taken to our order page. This is something you don´t want to put off, the
benefits are too great and the effort required is so little. Take advantage of this technology and let it
work for you.
Just like the others on this page who said YES to Hypervibe you can expect the same great service they received, the same ongoing support and guidance they receive and the same benefits they continue to receive like:
- Better posture23
- Stronger muscles4
- Less Discomfort2
- Stronger bones21
- Being more agile4
- Improved flexibility and ease of movement11
- Relieving and reviving your lower back2
If that sounds like you then click here> now.
Finally, I can exercise again
For 25 years fibromyalgia made exercising too difficult. Thanks
to vibration training I can now do 25 minutes on a treadmill.
Without vibration this would have been unheard of for me.
Carey - CBSNY TV Show, USA
Whole Body Vibration Buyers Guide
41 Vibration Machines Tested
Only 9 of 41 passed all the tests and could produce the level of vibration responsible for the most impressive research results. Hypervibe was the only machine for under $3000 to make it into the top 9. The average output of all machines under $3000 is 4G. Hypervibe can produce up to 17G. See the whole report here: www.hypervibe.com/us/report.php
Strength, balance and weight loss
This has made a real difference to the health of my clients; for
many of them Hypervibe is the only exercise they will do. The
main benefits I see are weight loss, balance and strength. My
own fitness has also benefited greatly from using it at home.
Maureen-Registered Nurse/Personal Trainer, USA
- Kessler NJ. Whole body vibration therapy for painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy: a pilot study. J Bodyw Mov Ther. 2013 Oct;17(4):518-22.
- Rittweger J. Treatment of chronic lower back pain with lumbar extension and whole-body vibration exercise: a randomized controlled trial. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2002 Sep 1;27(17): 1829-34
- Park YG. Therapeutic Effect of Whole Body Vibration on Chronic Knee Osteoarthritis. Ann Rehabil Med. 2013 Aug;37(4):505-15.
- Sealey R, 'Effects of Exercise Interventions on Physical Condition and Health of Vietnam Veterans.' International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation, August 2011, Vol 18, No. 8.
- Stewart JM. Plantar vibration improves leg fluid flow in perimenopausal women. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2005 Mar;288(3):R623-9
- Haas CT. The effects of random whole-body-vibration on motor symptoms in Parkinson’s disease NeuroRehabilitation. 2006;21(1):29-36.
- Dastmenash S. The effect of whole body vibration, PNF training or a combination of both on hamstrings range of motion. World Applied Sciences Journal 2010; 11(6): 744-751
- Ferguson SL. Comparing the effects of 3 weeks of upper-body vibration training, vibration and stretching, and stretching alone on shoulder flexibility in college-aged men. J Strength Cond Res. 2013 Dec;27(12):3329-34
- Boggild M. Whole body vibration failed to improve postmenopausal muscle density. Poster presentation - American Society for Bone and Mineral Research October 4-7 2013
- Sealy R. Acute Exercise In Vietnam Veterans Is Associated With Positive Subjective Experiences. Int J Exerc Sci 3(1): 36-42, 2010.
- van den Tillaar R. Will whole-body vibration training help increase the range of motion of the hamstrings? J Strength Cond Res. 2006 Feb;20(1):192-6.
- Delecluse C, Roelants M, Verschueren S. 2003. Strength increase after whole-body vibration compared with resistance training, Med Sci Sports Exerc, 35(6), 1033-41.
- Sanudo. Whole body vibration training improves leg blood flow and adiposity in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus -. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013 Sep;113(9):2245-52.
- Rohlmann A. In vivo measurements of the effect of whole body vibration on spinal loads. Eur Spine J. 2014 Mar;23(3):666-72.
- Cardinale M. Whole body vibration exercise: are vibrations good for you? Br J Sports Med. 2005 Sep;39(9):585-9
- Zhang L, 'Effect of whole-body vibration exercise on mobility,balance ability and general health status in frail elderly patients: a pilot randomized controlled trial.' Clin Rehabil. 2013 Jul 17
- Bosco C. The Influence of Whole-Body Vibration on the Mechanical Behaviour of Skeletal Muscle; Clinical Physiology, 1999; 19: 183-187
- Issurin VB. Effect of vibratory stimulation training on maximal force and flexibility. J Sports Sci. 1994 Dec;12(6):561-6
- Cochrane, D. The Effect of Acute Lower-Body Vibration Exercise on the Rate of Muscle Temperature Increase. European Journal of Applied Physiology (2008):103, 441-448
- Cochrane DJ. Changes in joint angle, muscle-tendon complex length, muscle contractile tissue displacement, and modulation of EMG activity during acute whole-body vibration. Muscle Nerve. 2009 Sep;40(3):420-9
- Ruan XY. Effects of vibration therapy on bone mineral density in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis. Chin Med J (Engl). 2008 Jul 5;121(13):1155-8
- Rittweger J. Vibration as an exercise modality: how it may work, and what its potential might be. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2010 Mar;108(5):877-904.
- Fontana TL. The effect of weight-bearing exercise with low frequency, whole body vibration on lumbosacral proprioception: a pilot study on normal subjects. Aust J Physiother. 2005;51(4):259-63